The dismantling and recycling of all kinds of electrical equipment all over Germany and the neighbouring countries is a major part of our service portfolio of our company Bender Recycling GmbH & Co. KG
Removal of electrical equipment
The dismantling and recycling of all kinds of electrical equipment all over Germany and the neighbouring countries is a major part of our service portfolio. An overview of the electrical equipment included in our services below:
- large transformators (demolition can be offered on-site or on our premises in Leverkusen; railway connection for delivery is available)
- local power transformators
- power switches
- electricity and voltage transformers
- disconnect switches
- other transformators (e.g. electrical inductors)
- switchgears of all kinds
- cable (oil-/fat-isolated) as well as other components of grid operation
- insulating media (e.g. MIDDEL, mineral oil, SF6)
We also have disposal channels for transformators containing PCB (>50 ppm PCB).
We can only accept and recycle transformators whose isolating oil have been analyzed for PCB contamination (certificate of analysis not older than one year). The certificate of analysis has to be provided to us prior to the transport or begin of dismantling of the transformator.
If needed, we can also take an oil sample of your transformator and have it analysed for PCB by a certified laboratory.